Monday, November 07, 2005

First day out


So, here I am writing the first blog. I've had the day from hell, just like most days at my job. I figure that the amount of money I don't make much make up for the hell I live at the job. It's not like it's just an office job where all I do is type up stupid reports, and only talk to people through email. It's an important job, and I should b e paid more. I should be respected more. But, overall out society doesn't believe that. They see me and all the other chumps as wanting to work for poverty level incomes, because we care. Right....Maybe I should organize a strike! Doesn't do much good, we don't belong to any union. *sigh* All I can do is bitch, or get another job just like this one. At least until I find another niche, make some more money in order to make that nitch lucrative. Sucks!

No comments: