Monday, December 19, 2011
But, just to add a little materialism to this post I'll post some of my wish list that come from the stores.
1. Coffee! Starbucks gift cards work great! wink, wink
2. New jeans/slacks - I'm tired of wearing clothes too baggy or to tight (depending on the day) that are older then my daughter!
3. Workout Gear - for those of you still shopping there's some great sales at Fred Meyer for under armor gear!
4. to go along with #3 - 1 pound weighted gloves for Body Combat class
5. Any of the Twilight Saga movies
6. Bath & Body works lotions & creams (I'm addicted since I worked there)
7. Cozy socks
8. Always can count om the scrapbook supplies or a craft warehouse gift card!
9. Make-up (foundation/concealer) & facial (wrinkle) cream
10. Movie Tickets (for date night with the hubby)
Tuesday, December 06, 2011
- Good Morning Monday! How am I going to accomplish it all today? Yicks!
Rob'nlin Schneider Because you are super woman
Rebekah Pontow YAY! Do I get a cape and a mask? I could use a disguise!
Rob'nlin Schneider Oh yes you do!!!! coming right up sister
Rebekah Pontow Sweet!!! LOL
- Some things just take longer then you think they should! *sigh* To-Do today: Preschool, coupons/shopping, Lunch with a friend, house cleaning (laundry & vacuum), and the in the evening the gym all while I attempt to document the holiday season!
- Preschool time, time to speed up my to-do list here and get on super speed!
- Not a lot done.....shoot, gotta get the kido now, lunch, and groceries!
- Had a great Olive Garden lunch with a super awesome friend from church who colored pictures with Julia! I love when people will include her into the conversations and not just be annoyed with her. She can be a handful, but it's great when people are laid back!
- Time to get myself productive!!
The posts ended there abruptly, not because I was overly productive, but because I was aware from facebook! I commented here and there on other posts, but didn’t even post about my workout that evening. Just another day in the life of a facebook addict! The photo at the top is what's always preoccupying me - coupons!
Monday, December 05, 2011
Loving the calm feeling rush over me knowing that if I release the anxiety that comes with the business I will do just fine today
Loving the red dress I borrowed from Jessica at Church
Loving the random text message “So close 2 done I can almost taste the sushi” from Jon today
Loving curling my hair and getting dressed up
Loving Julia’s gorgeous dress
Loving how much help my mom is
Loving that I made it on time this year (and early to boot)
Loving that I get to see and sit next to Mellissa every year and chit-chat with her
Loving how much Joy Julia brings everyone in a room
Loving that Nurse Cathy came this year (she was one of the handful of nurses Julia had in the NICU, and was the wife of Jon’s co-worker!)
Loving all the compliments & Merry Christmases
Loving the Sushi (but not as good as years past)
Loving that Roxanne & Matthew made it and are having a great time
Loving that Julia has a friend to play with off and on when she’s ready to be mischievous
Loving the tricks the cooks do at the hibachi grill
Loving steak, scallops, and Lobster!
Loving how curious Julia was to see all the cook’s tricks this year
Loving that Julia got her own Startbucks gift card this year for Hot Chocolate drinks!
Loving the sleigh that was given to Steve & Peggy
Loving the night out and the good memories
Sunday, December 04, 2011
Saturday, December 03, 2011
Friday, December 02, 2011
Day 1: The tree is up and it’s officially Christmas time. The minute Julia began to see Christmas lights on the streets and in the trees she was joyfully cheering “its Christmas time guys!” Julia was so excited to put up the tree, but Jon and I are not feeling the holiday spirit yet. There are too many things on the to-do list and not enough time and energy to get it all done. I’m glad to be taking moments like these to document them when I can, because otherwise the season would just fly right by me and I’d have missed it. In order to get the tree in its place in the house we had to completely rearrange the furniture and take out half the seating to different areas of the house. Once the tree was up and ready to be turned on and lighted, Julia, Chewy, and me sat there for the grand display! Then it was off to decorate! Julia pleaded to do them all, but it was already past bedtime, so we did the special ornament box and put up the wooden Merry Christmas Train. By the end I was feeling rather impatient and irritated with just about everything, a sign that says it’s way past everyone’s bedtime.
Monday, November 28, 2011
December plans already made:
December 2nd: My mom's birthday!
Dec 3rd, 10th, 17t, and 24th I work in the morning at the Gym daycare!
Dec 4th : Jon's company Christmas Dinner party at benihana's
Dec 7 & 8th: Devin''s Wedding - Jon's the best man!
Dec 10th: Women's bible study group
Dec 11th: Heart Family Christmas Party
Dec 19th: Mother-in-law's Birthday
Dec 24th: Christmas Eve!
Dec 25th: CHRISTMAS! & Church events!
It's going to a very crazy Holiday season for sure! Other events not yet on the calendar...
- putting up the Christmas Tree & decorating
- Peacock Lane
- Visiting Santa
- Family Holiday Pictures
- More Christmas shopping
- Snow play!
I do not have an album created or even planned out. I'm flying by the seat of my pants this year...I have many personal trials ahead of me as well, and I think I will find time to add the personal (internal) notes to the book this year.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Wednesday, August 03, 2011
(the chart is somewhat difficult to read without the boxes around each section..if you'd like an email of this chart, just leave a comment and I'd be glad to send it off to you.)
|Day/Category||Main Dish||Bread/Starch (Optional)||Veggies||Fruits|
|Mexican/Italian||Chicken Enchiladas||Corn Bread/Biscuits||Lettuce, Tomatoes, onion, Corn/steamed veggy or tomatoes||Peaches/Pears|
|Take & Bake Pizza|
|Vegetarian/Fish||Bean Burritos & spanish rice||None/roasted potatoes||Steamed Veggies (broccoili, cauliflower, etc)||Fresh Fruit|
|Linguini & tomatoes in Olive Oil|
|Salad/Healthy||Black Bean Salad||None/roasted potatoes/rice||Roasted Vegetables||Berries|
|Grilled Chicken & Vegy|
|Round 2 Recipe/BBQ||Mac & Cheese & Hamburgers/hotdogs||Green Beans||Melon|
|Pulled Pork Sandwiches|
|BBQ Chicken & corn on the cob|
|Casserole||Chicken & Rice||Biscuits||In the casserole/Green Beans||Grapes/Apple Slices|
|Chicken & Green Bean Casserole|
|Chicken & Noodle Casserole|
|Nice/Family Favorites||Roast||French Bread/Rolls/Rice||Salad||Strawberries|
|Chicken Pot Pie|
Monday, August 01, 2011
Sunday always begins with the bible and biblical teachings...
Sunday goes into the cheap lunch plan: Tuna sandwiches & chips
A first, wetting the bed (now that she doesn't wear diapers)
Family dinner outside, Julia's word: "Hangaburgers for dinner!" (aka, Hamburger)
Game time in the evening....
Followed by dress-up....
and a walk.....
Playing at the park is always a fun time....
Coming home to the sunset and the smell of doughnuts baking..
"Dragging" her to bed after a long day.
Our day ends in battle victory! HAHA