Monday, March 20, 2006

Scrapbook convention! Whoo-Hoo!


I had a fantastic time at this year's CK Convention. My only regret is that I didn't take enough classes and didn't have enough time. I went with my good friend Jessica, and got her re-addicted to the scrapbook, but I don't think she'll ever be as crazy about it as I am. I fell in love with a 12X12 printer, and now wish I had an unlimited budget for all things concerning scrapbooking. I found some great add-ons to my next pages that I'm sure I'll find time to make (among all the other things I say that about) and learned about some great new techniques from my classes. I took classes from Scrapworks and another on how to put heart into your pages, and made 8 pages in the 2 hours I had for classes. It was a fast-pace and frantic time, but I LOVED it.

No comments: