Saturday, April 15, 2006

Insomniac Diary #3

1:34 am. I've decided to try the cocktail of trazadone and wine, mixed with some m&ms. I'm fully aware that I can't sleep tonight, and needed help. The downside, I have to get up in the morning to take Jon to work. If I'm not awake enough I'll ask him to drive, and he'll guilt look me into driving. Only one glass! The boys are behind me looking at dirty pictures (it's Friday night) and I was suppose to be out with some friends from work. I'd probably have no problem getting to sleep if I had gone out, but can't regret that. I didn't want to go out with people I didn't really know anyways, plus I'd have the same problem of being half conscious in the morning. At least this way it's medical. hehe. 1:38am....Not even feeling it yet. This sucks! I may as well just check myself into a sleep lab. That would be cool though, have someone study me while I attempt to sleep. They probably make you go to sleep....Then I'd have all these horrible dreams...Maybe that's why I can't sleep. I was having some pretty weird dreams a week ago, and that's about when I started to have problems sleeping. I know if I go into my craft room I'll just stay awake, I need to read...Maybe that would work. Tea...I do have the sleepy time tea. Oh boy, 1:40 and I'm just starting to feel it. Thank God! I think I'll be Able to get to rest soon. I need to talk to the doctor about this. It isn't healthy, even though I've been doing somewhat good on the healthy side (except the side of m&ms). Maybe I should get the guys' address for the Guest list I started last night when I couldn't sleep. hehe. At least I'm productive. YEAH, I got those two in. Okay, I'm good now. Going to bed. 1:48 am.

No comments: