Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Scrapbook Layouts

Its a little off center, but we're just learning to scan these things. I'm looking into a new scanner.

These are pictures from the snow storm we had in January.

Christmas Pictures! Look at how surprised I am about the chair...


Ok, these pictures are from college. (Megan, you look like your hav'n fun) This was the night we all got together for Mardi-Gra and went around town. I really had a blast that night! Ended up sleeping on the floor of Megan's Apartment.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I look like deer caught in the headlights. But that was a fun night... John B... *drool*. I miss Moscow. I wonder what happened to that shirt it was cute. Hmm. I wonder if it was Megan's. I don't remember.

Rebekah said...

Yeah, I remember you 2 switching shirts or something.