wow, I guess I've visited the CK message board enough to be excepted into the community! I've been tagged by someone! But, of course I'm having a heck of a time finding someone who hasn't been tagged.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. ***IF you have already done your middle name than do the State that you live in with new adjectives!*****
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. ***Or state if you have already been tagged before!***
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.Here is mine:
So, I don't have a middle name so I'll have to go by the wished middle name. I think I've always wanted the middle name of Anne, so I'll use that.
A: Artistic - I think I can call myself this after teaching art this summer, and having my own craft room. I love to design and draw and create just about anything I can do. Photography is a passion, scrapbooking those photos is even more of an obsession, and I'm wanting to take a pottery class so I can do more of that. Love it this summer!
N: Neat - I may have a cluttered mind, but when it comes to organizing what I want I can get it done. For the wedding I've been nicked named Monica because I'm so much like Monica from Friends. I'm not as mean though I think.
N: Neurotic - This goes with the first 2, and I strongly believe that we all have our own neurotic behaviors in every day. Mine just happen to be oragnzing and wanting to ALWAYS craft.
E: Energetic - Jon says I'm always happy, and that's why everyone always likes me so much. I try my best to always have a smile on my face and when I have a problem I try to see the bright side of things (after I freak out). Ok, not always I suppose but when things happen that are out of my control I've been pretty good at that. I'm always on the go - my planner constantly has something in it for each day. Keep me out of trouble.
People I've tagged:
1. Pam Tremble - scrappy secrets
2. Diana - Di's Thoughts
3. haven't found a 3rd yet