Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Well yesterday was my first mother's day. I suppose I had my expectations to high - an all about mom day. Jon's just been to overwhelmed to think about making mother's day anymore then a card a gift. Once I got over that though we had a wonderful day together, laughing and playing with Julia. We missed Church for the first time in almost a year, but it was worth it. More time together. Spent lunch time with my mom and Jenine and my brother. Suddenly in the middle of the day we were all extremely tired and just fell asleep for 2 hours. Then, we had dinner with Jon's mom. Of course I had to end the day with watching the 3 hour finally of Celebrity Apprentice. Fantastic! Well, I love being a mom, and its one of the most rewarding things I have ever done in my life. Its amazing to watch this tiny baby grow because of my care and love. I love being a mom!

No comments: