Thursday, January 13, 2011

Best of 2010 - Blog Hop

Doing a blog hop with my fellow blogger Megan dub-yuh

It is so easy to focus on the negative things in our life. Let's all take a minute to talk about the best moments of 2010. In the five categories below list out your #1 from 2010. Post it on your blog and link back to this post. We can use this as a blog hop and to review the beginning of the second decade of the 21st century.


The categories:

Best song to sing along to in the car.
Best movie.
Best TV show.
Best website to waste time on.
Best memory you made.

My Answers:


Best song to sing along to in the car.

Boom-Boom-Pow by Black Eyed Peas - Julia loves this song and rocks out to it every time!

Best movie.

I'll say it - Eclipse! I became a total twilight junkie after reading the books and hanging out with teenage girls who adored it. The 3rd installment of the franchise is soo good and I'm sitting on pin and needled waiting for the last 2 to come out.

Best TV show.

Big Bang Theory & How I met your Mother are still the best sitcoms on TV right now! Big Bang has the best characters and writting, some of the wittiest stuff out there. A group of nerdy guys and one hot chick. I'd like to say I could relate to this, but not so much! HIMYM is about the same thing for me, but in a whole separate character block. A group of friends in NYC (yeah, yeah, can we say Friends, I get it) who have the best Wing Man Character - Barney who always wears a suit for everything. Suit-Up!

Best website to waste time on.

Facebook and Two Peas in a Bucket...I spend as much time as I can on facebook. I'm completely addicted to it! Two Peas is a scrapbooking website and it alone can suck up hours just by looking through the gallery.

Best memory you made.

Just about any event with Julia - going to the zoo, OMSI, birthdays, and holidays. She's been so much fun to watch grow up!

NOW IT IS YOUR TURN!

I can't wait to see what everyone has to say!

No comments: