Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March (and some of Feburary) so far... Part 2

So I decided we had some great photos to share from Feburary too, so I added those in as well.

1) Here I am wearing my first sweater dress on a date night out with Jon. I bought this right after Christmas and said I would fit into it for Valentine's day - and I did!

2) Jon and I on our date

3) We had 3 (almost) back to back snow storms and used the snow suit for Julia several times! She is very much a snow bunny.

4) Yep, there's Julia sleeping on the floor after rolling out of her bed during a nap. She stayed there for another hour like that.

5) Julia watching cartoons with her Toy Story toys (Mr. Potato Head, Buzz, Woody, and Jessie)

6) We recently took Julia to her very first movie and she saw Tangled (Disney movie about Rapunzel)

7) I've been working out 6 days a week for 2 hours a day at the gym, competing in the gym's Biggest Loser Contest. I have 2 more days until my final weigh in.

See my new Coach purse Jon gave me for Valentine's Day! I'm so spoiled!

Sushi dinner before the movie "I am number four"



Only photo that turned out was the one right in front of the sign.

I've dropped 2 pants sizes in a month!

2 comments:

E said...

It looks like you have been having a good time. congradulation on droping two pants sizes in one month

Rebekah said...

thanks! Life certainly has been great lately...even with horrible cold and flu season hitting us. :)