Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Post-Birthday

Well it was a great 30th birthday! I'm so excited to be embarking on my 30s now and have so much more life ahead of me. It's really exciting. I started to think about I wanted out my life in these next 10 years and there are endless amount of possibilities. I'm attempting to write a so-called bucket list, and most of them are pretty cliche, but before I share it I'd like to make it more personal. So, for now I'll show off some of the pics from my birthday!





Melissa & I - she also just had her birthday!


The Best part of turning 30 was that on the day of my birthday I had Zumba class and a few of my girlfriends joined me! Kelly, the instructor, is so awesome and motivating!
Also, if you look closely you can see the awesome new pair of shoes I got!
My mother in law also got me Zumba for the Wii! Wooo!

1 comment:

E said...

looks like you had a wonderful day