Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 1 - Week in the life

Day 1: Took about as many pictures as I usually do during this project (over 100) and saved 97 of them! Here's a gimps...

The Day always begins with a little coffee and coupons!



Julia waking up in her new bed she's had for a week now


Tea Party!!


Tantrum


Headed to Preschool Class!!


Zumba!! Here I am with Candice - my Zumba buddy!

The Broken Library - hoping to document this building each day to see if there's any changes going on...

Late night dog walk!


Popcorn & Movie before bedtime


Reading "Daddy is a warm hug" book at bedtime

So far I'm pleased with the amount of pictures I managed to get into...missed a few opportunities at documenting (bath time in the evening & Grandma Roxanne's quick stop in visit), but overall had the camera on me most of the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you managed to get yourself in your photos alot more than i did... good luck