Saturday, September 30, 2006

My family...

I rarely get a chance to just hang out with my brother and his family. Today was one of those days, and it was 2 days after his 40th birthday. Holy Cow! j/k. I'm surprised by how talkative Brian was, and later in the day he was having a new friend over from kindergarten. I still remember the day he was born. I was away at college, and after being told he was born I jumped up in my dorm room in excitement of being an Aunt. He still has a hard time being completely open around me, I guess I need to spend more time around there. Katherine is growing up a lot, and sure is changing into a teenage girl with a 'tude. Working with teenagers really gives me a perspective into their psyche. Katherine has become superficial, but looking back I could see the road to this a few years back. Hopefully she will be knocked down a few once she realizes who she is, and what she wants out of herself. Or she'll become warped! My family has changed in just the few years I have changes myself. It's always interesting to step back and see everyone's changes as well as my own. Here are some pictures of them from today... They really make a person laugh.




No comments: