Monday, June 18, 2007

High School memory survey

Take this survey about your High School memories...post your answers in the comments section!
1) Where did you graduate from and what year?

David Douglas High School Class of ‘99
2) Did you have school pride?

Most of the time…usually when I was part of the pep band.
3) Was your prom a night to remember?

My Jr. prom was…puke stains on the side of the car. Sr. prom wasn’t so much, but I had a fabulous dress!
4) Do you own all 4 Yearbooks?

Well, yeah…and with all the dim-witted comments included.
5) What was the worst trouble you ever got into?

Wasn’t actually in school, but my mom took my car away for a week because I yelled and screamed at her (about a boy) and walked out of the house to a friends. Most trouble I’ve ever had all of my life.
6)What kind of people did you hang out with?

Hmm, well, I suppose you’d call them the pot heads or stoners. Also included the guys who really didn’t fit into any other “group.”
7) What was your number 1 choice of College in HS?

Didn’t have one…mostly lost about all that. Started at PCC.
8) What radio station did you jam out to in highschool?

94.7 NRk was most of our choices…there was also an 80’s rock station.

9) Were you involved in any organizations or clubs?

1. Band 2. Newspaper 3. Marching Band 4. Anything to do with band, I was involved in.
10)What were your favorite classes in High School?

Psychology with Ms. Ramsey, Band, and Newspaper. I also always liked taking a science class with Mr. Cole – he was a hoot.
11) Who was your big crush in High School?

My freshman year is was Ty (geez, can’t remember his last name). Sophomore year it was Jason, the drum major. Nothing really the other yeas.
12) Would you say you've changed a lot since high school?

I was so not aware of what I was like in HS, that it’s difficult to really answer. I suppose I’ve had a lot more life experiences that would of course shape me into a different person.
13) What do you miss the most about it?

The busy, hectic life of a teenager that doesn’t think anything is beyond this year. The lack of responsibility for my own actions, and the fact that my mom still paid for everything. hehe

14) Your worst memory of HS?

My best friend kissing my boyfriend, and ending up marring him after HS. That’s just an awful thing….I look back and wish I hadn’t lost her as a friend. But, of course you can’t move past something like that at 16.

15) Did you have a car?

My first car was a Chevy Impaula – Puke green with rust holes on the floor of the back seat. Second car was my teal VW Jetta that at the end of her time was fondly named Etta for the lack of a J.
16) What were your school colors?

Red & Silver – GO SCOTS
17) Favorite teachers?

Mr. Ramsey, Mr. Cole, and honestly really liked Mr. Rivas (ever though he was a ball buster).
18) Did you own a cell phone in high school?

NO, some people had the lame pagers, but NO. haha
19) Did you leave campus for lunch?

Only when you knew you wouldn’t get caught or weren’t planning to come back. They still don’t allow that I believe.
20) If so, where was your fav. place to go eat?

Taco bell
21) Were you always late to class?

About half the time
22) Did you ever have to stay for Saturday School?

No, just after school detention once. Don’t even remember why. I was good kid mostly.
23) Did you ever ditch?

ALL THE TIME. Very good at writing my mom’s name too!
24) When it comes time for the reunion will you be there?

OF COURSE, I can’t wait for it.
25) Do you wish you were still in high school?

HELL NO, even though I wish I didn’t have the responsibilities, I can’t imagine living with the lack of self awareness and basic knowledge I have now.

No comments: