Sunday, June 10, 2007

Long time no Blog

Wow, I can't believe I haven't written anything since December. I've done a lot in that amount of time. I have a new job (that I love) working as a special education teaching assistant. I started back on the healthy eating/workout life in January and lost almost 35 pounds now. I feel great, but still have the wish in the back of my head that just wants more to happen faster. I was on top of it for a long time keeping a daily log of what I was eating, and going to the gym 3 times a week. Then, I decided to change my gym and it's been harder to feel motivated. Working at a school at the same time has also been difficult since I'm not immune to the viruses that spread so easily around in the classroom. Needless to say, it's difficult to work out with ear infections; sinus infections; runny nose; and exhaustion.

Quick updates for the past 6 months:
  1. Kristen got engaged and Jon and I just came back today from the wedding. More on that later.
  2. As stated earlier I've lost 35 lbs and am very excited about new clothes these days.
  3. Found the bridesmaid dresses FINALLY at Charlotte's weddings and my shoes! whoho!
  4. Sent out the save-the-date cards that Jon and I made ourselves!
  5. Now I'm getting ready to have my birthday (wish list to come later) and end the school year.
  6. Need to find a summer job to help pay for the wedding.
Can't think of anything else right now, but will try my best to keep this up again. Hope I have time.

10: 25 pm


No comments: