Thursday, August 09, 2007

Amber's Wedding

Woo-Hoo! What a weekend we had - thank god it went off well. Amber and Chad married on Saturday at 5:30 at her mother's house. Such a beautiful wedding, all the flowers and perfectly planned out decorations. Ok, not planned out, but put together well. They rose a carriage after the ceremony and eat like royalty at the reception. Cake done by Jacvias, yummy! Candy table, chocolate fountain, and fire pit (provided by the brother and sister-in-law: aka: Jon & Rebekah) were the big hits of the nights. Not to forget about the coffee bar and alcohol bar. New favorite wine by the way - after 3 bottles I think I really like the local winery in Sandy. hehe

I was very drunk that evening, but it was well deserved. Everyone in the family helped so much (except Joell) and Amber's dream wedding was complete. Did I mention I was the embarrassing drunk relative at the wedding. Well, I don't think I was very embarrassing, just really fun to be around. But, like I said, I don't get a hang over - good to go on Sunday. Monday was another story with a very hurt back. We're on Thursday now and I'm better. Long recovery.

Pictures to follow

No comments: