Friday, August 10, 2007

At work

Teaching art class, getting ready to have the kidos sketch out flowers! Love that the air conditioning is working finally, and wishing I had got in earlier today to get more done. Guess I'll have to stay late. Have my starbucks on hand, and 97.1 Charlie FM on the radio. Dr. Doug and Skippy crack me up every morning! Love them! I thrive on my messy desk, and am so so glad that it's Friday. Maybe I can begin to get some more things done around the house. Yesterday I spent the afternoon making wedding calls. We're going to have dance lessons, still have tons of rooms open at the lodge, and working on getting our vows together with the minister. Ohh..and talked with Chondra at Timberline and she suggested me working with her up there next summer on the weekends. Woo-hoo! Wasn't I just thinking that being a wedding coordinator would be awesome!? Back to work at 8:59 am.

No comments: