Thursday, May 13, 2010

Birthday Top 10 Wish List

Well, it's coming up to the 1 month countdown to my BIRTHDAY! For those of you who don't know this, I L-O-V-E my birthday. I love that I get to smile, celebrate, have my friends and family over, and that I get gifts that I've been holding back on buying for myself. So, because we're on this debt free mission and sticking to our budget I am posting my WISH LIST. This meaning I wish I could have all of this for my birthday, but I know it's not possible. I wish that I could have each person in my life go out and buy this for me, but I know it's not possible. I wish I could pay cash for each and every item I post here, but I know it's not possible. So, if you WANT (and can afford it) to buy me a gift for my 29th birthday I would fall at your feet in admiration for you and give you the biggest hug and smile I can manage! And of course you'll be invited back for next year.


1. ITunes gift cards - mamma needs some new music for her workouts
2. Project Life Scrapbook Kit - this is similar to the week in the life of project I just finished, but it's for a whole year! You take 1 photo a day and then you have the whole year documented! (disclaimer, the kit is out of stock until the end of May)
So I also really like this kit - Life Documented Collection by SimpleStories. This kit is only $16.99. You do have to jump through a ton of web junk to get to placing an order, but this kit is AMAZING!
3. Pedicure - has anyone seen my toes lately, kinda nasty!
4. Hair cut & Style - I haven't had my hair cut or styled since Julia was 3 months old. Yicks! Can we say spit ends?
5. Nora Roberts - Bride Quartet, Book 3 - we all know I love her books!
6. The Biggest Loser: 6 Weeks to a Healthier You - I love the Biggest Loser, and not always do they have the best weight loss books, but I've gone through this one and it's pretty good.
7. Ink cartridges for my printers! - Okay this one sounds odd, but almost all of my 3 printers are out of ink soon. I just can't have that, but I just can't afford to buy ink either. Dilemma.
8. Starbucks Cards - I can't find it in myself to pay for something I can make at home, but when I have a gift card I feel like I can treat myself to a mocha or frapp once and awhile.
9. Clinque Skin Care - I am all about making sure my face doesn't get any older looking!
10. Capri Pants - Realized during this sunny weather how much I really hate wearing jeans all the time!

No comments: