Sunday, November 28, 2010

December Daily Day 1 & 2

Well, I've taken pictures and have written my journals for Day 1 and 2 of my 30 days of Christmas. We have our tree up and I worked my booty off for 10 hours on Black Friday. Here's some peeks.
Day 2:The joys of decorating with a little girl who finds each ornament pretty and extraordinary are so warming and special. As we went through part of the first box of ornaments I began to tell Julia the story of each little special one. So many of our unique ones have a little story attached to them.
Day 1:After the tree was put up and glowing Julia realized she could see through the branches, but that the tree was also a great hiding place. So, she’d go to left of the tree (the corner of the stair case), bend down just a smidge, peek through the branches and declare, “I’m hiding!” Such a silly little girl who makes my extremely tired body relax with joy.

Here I am leaving to work at 4:15 am!

2 comments:

E said...

gosh your super organised.... cannot wait to see how you put it all together E

Rebekah said...

I will be posting some time this week the first of the pages with my journaling, but no photos yet. I will be printing on the weekends and then adding the photos in then. Thanks!!