Thursday, November 18, 2010

More December Daily Pages

Here are some more of my 30 days of Christmas Album Pages - to view my whole album click on the links at the bottom of this post.
Day 6: (the number's up in the top left corner) This paper is a little busy, but I used it because we will be up in the snow this day and I wanted it to be Representative. Paper is Basic Grey.
Day 16: Love my little Ginger Bread man! Paper is Basic Grey.
Day 26: Generic paper from Michael's, but it's super nice because it has embossing to it.

Day 29: Love this paper from Making Memories - it really gives me the feel that it's Christmas Eve.



To view more photos of my album or other December daily pages go to Flicker.com or go to my gallery at twopeasinabucket.com

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Your DD 2010 Album is looking good! Soon we'll be placing photos in them... love your colors... ~ kimmy