Saturday, December 04, 2010

December Daily pages 2, 3, 6

Reading and looking at everyone's December daily pages has made me feel somewhat inadequate in my abilities as a scrapbooker, but then I remembered that it was my project and not anyone else's. So, I walked in and sat down to work on my pages. I looked at a picture frame my husband had bought me for Christmas last year and remembered that these are just scrapbook pages and nothing else - I don't have to follow the same format every time, I don't have to make it perfect, but I do need to make it unique and tell the story. So, I found myself enjoying the process again and realized I can put whatever I want on my pages! Here are some pages I have finally completed. I have pictures ready for all my pages, but I just don't feel that they are finished yet. So, here are Days 2, 3, and 6.

Day 2

Supplies: Basic Gray paper and sticker. I feel like another picture will go above the sticker soon.

Day 3

Supplies: Basic Gray & making memories paper, making memories word-fetti stickers.


Day 6

Supplies: Snow flake punches: unknown; paper: basic grey, making memories, and unknown.

3 comments:

Layle said...

Hi Becky, I'm here from Ali's blog. Just wanted to tell you your pages are fantastic. Don't get worried and think yours don't stack up to anyone else's - it's your book and your photos and your story and that's what matters!

E said...

Hey Becky, we scrapbook to tell our story nobody elses, your pages are pefected. I used to compaire my work to everyone else all the time and then i would just get down, but now i just reflect on my own work and how far it come and developed and i stand pround. I love your pages, i love that you have a story to tell. I cannot wait to see more. E

Rebekah said...

Thank you both for the encouragement! I always catch myself compareing to others, so sometimes I just have to step back and enjoy the process.