Today you… (March 11, 2011)
- Saw your very first movie at Mt. Hood theater
- As the movie began you said “It’s my first movie mommy!” over and over for about the first 5-10 minutes.
- Tangled is a movie about Rupunzell, the lost princess with magical hair
- My new friend Sherri and her husband Jason came with us. They are currently trying to adopt and love children!
- You saw Ruby from church and her mom!
- You sat between Daddy and Me with a big bucket of popcorn, a drink, and some licorice to snack on.
- “What’s happening?” “The froggy mommy!” were some your funny comments throughout the movie.
- You sat still the entire movie, and only moved to Daddy’s lap for part of the movie.
4/14/11 - Today you…are in love with Tangled! The movie came out on DVD recently and we quickly rushed out to buy it for you on sale price. We have watched the movie at least once each day since. You saw a book with Tangled on it and now want to read the book every night at bedtime. You sing along with the music when Rupunzell sings, and call Flynn Ken because you can’t say F and L sounds together yet. Because you are in love with this movie, you are now fully infatuated with anything Princess. Princess pull-ups, princess movies, princess books, princess dolls, and so on and so on. You are my little princess!