Monday, April 04, 2011

Scrapbook Inspiration

So, I had a question on the comments page about what sketch web site I use. My favorite sites right now are sketchsupport.com and of course AliEdwards.com. These two sites keep me so inspired in 24/7 basis that not much else does it for me. On occasion I will go to the Basic Grey Website and scroll through their gallery and newsletters and find something that is totally inspiring, but overall I just love these first two sites the most.

Here is a sample Sketch from Sketch Support (they have the rights to all sketches, so please do not steal from my website)

Two-Page Sketch #10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out sketch support. Looks like a pretty goodweb site... i have picked out one sketch that i am going to see if it helps me get my mojo back, i will let you know
E

Rebekah said...

I love the site, so much inspiration! Hope it helps!