Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 4 - Week in the life

This morning I am thankful for a stockpile of food for Jon's lunch!

This morning I am thankful for a dog who adores his family, especially the little girl in it.

This morning I am thankful for pennies that teach many lessons.

This morning I am thankful for a large backyard.


This morning I am thankful for Toy Story!

This afternoon I am thankful for a growing child.

This afternoon I am thankful for ESD services available to our family for speech (Julia & her cousin).

This afternoon I am thankful for strong shoulders!

This afternoon I am thankful for the Library!

This afternoon I am thankful for coupons & friends!

This evening Julia is thankful for Daddy's return home.

This evening I am thankful for spaghetti always being a favorite!

This evening I am thankful for the evening sun.



This evening I am thankful for a hard workout to sweat out the toxins.
This evening we are all thankful for popcorn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yet again i have fallen so far behind in this project :(.... i don't know how you keep on top of everything since you have a little one

Rebekah said...

I a little OCD and very organized in life these days. I need to find a way to show that in this project, because it's a vital part of my life right now.