Friday, July 22, 2011

This week's Coupon Match-up Part 1

Here are Fred Meyer & Safeway Match-ups...Albertson's isn't amazing this week, but they have some great Catlina deals, so I will post that later. My budget this week is $60!

Fred Meyer’s had some great coupons this week; here are my match-ups

- Kettle Chips 2/$5 + $1/1 (2) = $3 – the coupon I had was expired, so when I got there to put them in my cart they had a blinkie (device that gives out coupons next to the product) for the same coupon, so I still got my Kettle Chips!

- Country Style Pork ribs, bone-in: $1.88 lb/ family pack 3lb or more – I wasn’t sure if I wanted to get these, but I decided to get them since I did need some more meat options for our meals. = $6.41

- Tillamook Shredded Cheese (in-store-coupon/ISC) – 5/$5

- Fred Meyer brand Canned Tomatoes/Beans (ISC) 2/$1 (10) = $5 – I got all 10 cans of tomatoes, different varieties too.

- Dozen eggs or English muffins 4/$5 (ISC) – 3 dozen eggs and 1 package of English muffins = $5

- 4lb tube of Red Vines (ISC) - $4.99

Total: $29.40

Safeway also has some great deals going on, and due to their doubler policy I will be making 2 trips either to the same store or two separate stores in order to make all coupons work.

Trip #1: $16.24

- Sweet Corn 6/$2

- Kraft Mac & Cheese $.75 each (5) = $3.75

- Safeway brand paper towels (ISC) 6-8 rolls - $4.88

- Green Giant canned vegetables (ISC) $.69 each (5) = $3.45

- General Mills Cocoa Puffs Brownie $1.79 (ISC) + $.75 coupon + DOUBLE ($.50) = $.54 a box (4) = $2.16 I’m getting 4 of these because 4 is the maximum amount of doublers I can use and this is the only manufacture coupon I’m using.

Trip #2: $5.70

- Hamburger Helper $.99 each (ISC) + $.75/3 + DOUBLE ($.50) = $1.72/3 (this is with 1 coupon) + 3 more coupons DOUBLE = $5.16 I used 3 coupons only because the ISC states the price is only good on the first 10, and I’m getting 9 with my coupons.

- General Mills Cocoa Puffs Brownie $1.79 (ISC) + $.75 + DOUBLE ($.50) = $.54

No comments: