Sunday, December 04, 2011

December Daily: Day 3

Day 3: On the hunt for a Rapunzel Ornament for Julia today while I was out shopping with my mom for Christmas. I stopped in at Hallmark, and yes they do carry them, but of course all sold out all their stores in the tri-county. Every year I have made it my mission to get Julia a new ornament for the tree so that each year we can have a way of documenting what was going on in her life in a special way. It’s only been 3 years now, so we’re not too far into the tradition. But, I love it, and so does Julia. I had intended to order it online way before now so that it was on the tree for entire holiday season, but alas I fell behind on the to-do list. So, the wait online now is about 2-3 weeks, and it will just have to be a gift under the tree instead of on the tree.

No comments: