Saturday, September 01, 2007

Another get to know me survery....feel free to do one for yourself

1. YOUR NAME? Rebekah Hathaway
2. ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE~ I think so, but not sure
3. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Today..when my purse was stolen/lost
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Slowly starting to, but not always
5.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? chicken breast
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yeah, I think I can be a good friend, but I think I'm a difficult acquaintance.
8. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Dug, of course I do
9. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I think so
10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, I can' hardly get on the Farris wheel anymore
11 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I eat Special K almost everyday, but I really love just about any sugar cereal.
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think I can be strong at times
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Chop Cookie dough or strawberry cheesecake...really anything ice cream is good
15. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The way they stand and if they smile
16. RED OR PINK? Pink!!
17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My anxiety
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom because she doesn't live close enough and my best friend because she lives way to far away!
19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Don't care
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Pants - kahkie & Shoes brown flip-flops
21. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Mocha Frap from Starbucks
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The voices in my head...oh I mean nothing.
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Fushia
24. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? I know this is weird, but a clean dog & Lilliac...
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE Phone? Jon & my mom...pretty much within the same hour
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I love my mom!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Dr. Pepper & Pepsi & Martini - Plus I really like Shirley Temples, but the alcohol version
28. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College Football
29. HAIR COLOR? Brown with a mixture of blond and red
30. EYE COLOR? blue
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, and I hate them!
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Shrimp!
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary Movie with a happy ending!
34. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Perfect stranger with Hallie Berry
35. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue
36. SUMMER OR WINTER? I would have to say fall...Summer gets to hot, but this year I really enjoyed it, and winter I really like for the snow but it's too depressing.
37. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs - kisses from Jon!
38. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate with gonosh - it's so yummy. Or the Chocolate cake at Claim Jumpers...yicks!
39. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know
40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know
41. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? A scrapbooking book about scrapbooking ME
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Jon playing Mortal Kombat on the Wii
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? rolling stones
44. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Taiwan or NYC...about the same I think.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Scrapbooking!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Boring, OR
47 WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Don't know
48. ANY TATTOOS? No, again - I'm a winnie

No comments: