Sunday, October 03, 2010

Scrapbooking Creations Shared!

Well, it is finally time to share some of my creations. I have been hard at work getting Julia's 1 year scrapbook started. I am in no way finished with it, but it certainly has the bones and is in need of a larger album - preferably a 3-ring that I am now so in love with.


First page - the very first pictures of Julia. I created this the first month I was home after giving birth.

Our Blessing: a page showing Julia's growth in the NICU, but the journal is from my testimony of my faith I gave at church.

Mom: I felt it was important to add how I felt as a mom and the struggles I went through the first year.


Thankful For: Julia's 1st thanksgiving - we drove to The Dallas - the first major car ride for her.


Bath Time: a simple page, no real journaling, just her age.

Crawling: a major accomplishment, Julia starting to crawl!

First Birthday: A beautiful page that I felt needed to be shown. I worked on this one with great care because I felt her first year needed to be celebrated with great colors!

2 comments:

Megan Hieronimus said...

Wow. That is an awesome beginning to her scrapbook of life. It is amazing how far she has come since she was born, and how much everyone has changed because we have her in out lives. she is for sure a great blessing. I love you!

Rebekah said...

Thanks Megan! It's not all the pages, and yes it's amazing how much she has touched so many of our lives. She's God gift to more then just Jon and me.